Monday, January 27, 2014

And One More

As soon as I finished my last post I realized I had forgotten one of my truly favorite things I discovered last year. 

One day we were in Costco and they had a special display of sheets.  I had been wanting some new sheets, but hadn't gotten around to buying any.  I can't stand cheep sheets-I am kind of a sheet snob, so was a bit leery about buying sheets from Costco.  I'm super picky about sheets and bed making.  I want my sheets soft and snuggly and I like the bed perfectly made with hospital corners, so they have to be wide enough to tuck in the way I like it.  Anyway, I talked to the salesperson there and she convinced me I would LOVE these sheets and since they felt so nice to the touch I bought them.  I never thought I could love a set of sheets, but I do.  They are Jennifer Adams Eternal Collection sheets.  Holy smokes, I am not one known to sleep in, but I really do not want to get out of bed in the morning!

When Christmas rolled around and I was deciding what to get my kids (who now seem to have everything they need) I decided to buy them a set of my favorite sheets.  My friends who I told what my kids were getting no doubt thought I was no fun.  I was a little nervous that the kids would be disappointed when they opened their gift on Christmas, but knew once they slept on them they would think it was an awesome gift.

I knew it!

Now the coolest part about these sheets is that if you buy them anywhere but Costco they are ridiculously expensive, like almost $400, but when you can find them at Costco they are just under $100.  Still a little pricey, but oh so worth it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment