Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Addicted

So, back when Oprah was on daytime tv she would do a Favorite Things show each fall. She would highlight a bunch of things that she loved and would actually give them to everyone in her studio audience. (Secretly, I dreamed of being there) Anyway, in some small way I adopted her favorite things idea into my own life and when I came across something that I really, really loved, I would add it to my own list and when the opportunity presented itself would share it with my family and friends.


It just dawned on me that an awful lot of items on my favorite things lists seem to revolve around food. Some of my list of favorites from 2011 were: new favorite restaurant-The Blue Lemon, new favorite cookbook-Our Best Bites, and new favorite treat...

These little morsels of heaven come from V Chocolates in Salt Lake City. I can honestly say I've loved everything I have ever tasted from V Chocolates, but out of all that they sell, the little pretzel bites are hands down the best. Whoever figured out the proper proportion of dark chocolate, caramel, and pretzel to make these is brilliant.
I may or may not have eaten an entire bag without sharing a single one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment