Sunday, August 19, 2012

He Loves Me...

I have always told Ray that I am smarter than he is.  It is pretty obvious when you look at who I married and compare that with who he married :)   He treats me the way a gentleman should.  Even though we have been married what seems like forever, we still hold hands, go on dates, and enjoy being together.

Yesterday, Ray was playing in a golf tournament with his brother and with Tyler.  They had fun spending time together doing something they all enjoy.  When it was over I met up with them in Heber so that Ray and I could travel back to Roosevelt, and so Lee and Tyler could drive back to Salt Lake.  I got out of the car while they loaded Ray's clubs into the trunk and gave Tyler a hug.  Ray then opened my car door to let me in and we were on our way.  I didn't think much of it, until later when this text message came on Ray's phone.


Ray has been doing little nice things for me, like always opening the car door, for over 30 years and I love it!

Going along with this topic, this video is one of my favorites...


I am a lucky one. I know it, and I'm glad my kids are noticing it.

 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, that's cute :) Dad is good to you! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete